Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Pure Lipstick in Black Tulip (No. 149)

I purchased this lipstick on ebay, from yiuchinyu. I just want to clarify that I don't know this person, and am in no way affiliated with him or her. But I have to share a great deal when I find it, and so far I've had nothing but positive experiences buying from this ebayer.
This gorgeous YSL shade cost me $17 CAD, including shipping. Regularly YSL lipsticks retail close to $40... so this is one great deal.
 It's a gorgeous violet red. You can control the intensity of application, and I'm happy with my purchase.  The texture is so lovely... it is YSL after all.
Side note: When I was in high school, I went through a dark phase. All these Twihards have nothing on me in my heyday... lol... There were a couple of months during which I wore a dark chocolate eye shadow, and a lipstick from Revlon that was called "The Blackest Red", you can just imagine the shade. I'm pretty sure they don't make it anymore.
Looking at Black Tulip in the tube, reminds me of those days... but the color on my lips is not the crazy shade I used to wear when I was 16 :), much more classy and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment