Friday, April 8, 2011

L'Occitane Hand Cream

I've been addicted to this hand cream for about 3 years now. I simply love it. At any given time I have two tubes in use: one in the bathroom, and one in my purse. It is simply the best for my hands during our cold, dry winters… actually year round. I don't stop using it in the summer.

This cream is thick and rich, and you don't need a lot. One tube usually lasts me around 4 months, or more (depending how often I reach for it :)). It's made with honey, almond oil, coconut oil, and 20% shea butter… and it smells heavenly. I love rubbing into my hands, it's extremely smooth and it leaves your hands sooooo soft.

At times I have strayed, when I received a sample of another hand cream, or just purchased something else to try myself. Nothing to date has come close to L'Occitane.

Price $30.00 CAD or $26.00 USD for a 5.2 oz tube.

1 comment: