Thursday, May 26, 2011

DiorSkin Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder in Aurora

I also wasn't going to purchase this, because I have blushes and a couple of bronzers.... but then I thought I don't have a product that combines the two and so here we are, Dior Aurora and I. I love Dior products, their packaging is so beautiful. The compact encased in Dior velvet navy pouch with an extra pocket that housed one of the softest brushes ever.
 I love the pattern, and the stunning shimmer. This product is limited edition and comes in only two shades Aurora (light tan for fair complexions) and Sunset (for dark complexions). Both are gorgeous, but I just couldn't pull Sunset off.
 Aurora on the other hand is my new love. Incredibly soft and velvety. Looks lovely on... some may feel it tends toward the orangey instead of peachy, but not on me... however sometimes I do sweep a touch of light pink blush on top for that little bit of extra oomph...

No comments:

Post a Comment