Monday, June 27, 2011

Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion

This is MBs most popular product I think, and many a person refers to it as their holy grail. Specifically formulated for deep cystic acne that never come to a head, but cause discomfort, unsightly bumps and redness. This is one of the best products out there for it (that doesn't require a prescription). It doesn't totally wipe the inconvenience off but it greatly reduces the time one has to suffer it. And if applied right at the onset of ugliness usually all I have to deal with is a red mark, but not always, sometimes I get to 'enjoy' it all.
I'm not sure why it's called a lotion, because it's not. There is white sediment at the bottom of the bottle. You have to shake it up and incorporate it into the liquid before using (I think that's the stuff that actually does anything). It's runny like water. The bottle is shaped like a dropper so that you can squeeze out just a drop at a time on your finger and quickly apply onto your face before it runs off. It dries clear. MB recommends using every other day, but in time of need I used it every day sometimes several times a day, and it didn't dry out my skin. I've had this for about 6 months now, I'm almost halfway through the bottle... and unless something miraculous happens to my face I will most likely be repurchasing...
This is not very effective on whiteheads... and does absolutely nothing for blackheads... so if that's your only issue don't bother wasting your money on this product.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm this stuff sounds intriguing, I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete