Sunday, September 13, 2015

Love - MAC Huggable Lipcolour - Bare Hug, I'm Game, I'm In, Play It Soft, Soft Takin'

I credit YouTube for this purchase. I was unaware of these MAC lip products until I watched a kathleenlights video. I loved the shade of Soft Talkin’ on her lips so much that I wanted one of my own. 

MAC counters I visited had already sold out of all huggable lipsticks, however The Hudson Bay company still had them online… I purchased 5 shades from the range, because it was free shipping for anything over $99… yeah I can feel what you’re thinking.
But it wasn't a struggle to choose 5... well a little, Google posts made my decision a bit hard... all of the shades in this range were gorgeous... but I drew the line at 5 :)
MAC lipsticks smell amazing ... yummy light vanilla cookie; and these have a lovely wash of colour and creamy comfortable feel (huggable :)) I almost purchased backups... almost... then I slapped myself silly and didn't.  Because there is always something new out there... and these will just have to do. Loving all the shades I chose, see below....

No comments:

Post a Comment